InCell is an explorational game with strategy and racing elements.
The player will experience an exciting journey into patients’s cell to observe a fascinating microworld of human body and fight in never-ending war against destructive viruses.
Year 2134. The humanity is standing upon the brink of a new era of modern healthcare. A surgical prototype assistant robot can shrink its operator to a microlevel and infiltrate the patient’s body. The patient is suffering from the mild invasion of influenza virus. The goal is to outrun the virus and bring vaccine into the cell Nucleus.
- Also playable with VR.
- Enter the microworld inside the human cell.
- Choose your path around different organelles, which provide different bonuses.
- Outrun the virus wave on your way to cell Nucleus.
- Unlock harder difficulties where the true challenge awaits.
- Control the movement with your head only, or use keyboard and joystick.
Genre: Indie, Racing, Strategy
Developer: Nival VR