How can 13 peasants challenge 13 rich, powerful and well-educated martial artists? Enter the final, grandiose episode of a saga no stranger to the likes of Karate Kid, and carrying an uplifting message of hope, perseverence and friendship.
- 35+ Achievements to unlock – can you get them all?
- 19 playable characters to manage – build your dream team and defeat Mystrock
- 4 levels of difficulty – choose your difficulty and enjoy replaying the game at its most challenging
- Choose visible or invisible monsters – cater to the encounter style you prefer
- Optional guiding arrows – enjoy the game without the worry of having to look up a walkthrough or guide
- Dozens of secret rooms – for those who like to explore and discover every secret
- 18 quests – easy request from a villager or very tricky riddle to solve, help people as you progress in your adventure
- Battle superb monsters including 9 Animal Kings – they are the most dangerous and feared creatures out there, so beware
- Get help from Jeanne – your magically-gifted fairy friend that you can summon when you really need that little something extra
- Gorgeous retro graphics and musics – Millennium features high production values in its genre, all for your enjoyment
Publisher: Aldorlea Games
Developer: Aldorlea Games
Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG