Easily transform paper documents, PDFs and digital photos of text into editable and searchable files with ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac. No more manual retyping or reformatting. Instead you can edit, search, share, archive, and copy information from documents for reuse and quotation — saving your time, effort and hassles. FineReader Pro combines unmatched OCR quality, accurate document formatting reconstruction and unsurpassed language support with an intuitive interface.
- Scans and converts documents and images into a wide variety of popular electronic formats including: DOCX, ODT, RTF, XSLX, PDF and PDF/A, PPTX, HTML, EPUB and FB2
- Accurate reconstruction of document structure, layout and formatting across multiple pages – including headers/footers, footnotes, table of contents, page numbering, captions, etc.
- Creates editable, searchable and secure PDFs that are perfect for archiving and sharing
- Creates E-books in EPUB and FB2 formats for tablets and portable readers
- Performs image and photo pre-processing using ABBYY’s Advanced Digital Camera OCR technology
- Applies advanced OCR features to complex conversion tasks