Thief Town is a local multiplayer-only stealth action game set in a pixel-perfect rendition of the Wild West. Lurk in the crowd, emulate non-player characters, and achieve backstabbing victory.
Up to 4 players control identical avatars (the “Thieves”) in a single-screen arena (the “Town”), also filled with other identical NPCs. Players must identify which NPCs are secretly other players and stab them for points, before being discovered and stabbed themselves!
- Competitive 2-4 player battles – Blend in with thieves while you search for and stab your opponents
- Multiple modes and items – Guns, smoke bombs, drunks, sheriffs, sandstorms, and killer tumbleweeds
- LAN & Local dynamic play – Play on multiple devices over the same Wi-Fi network, or share the same computer with everyone
- Cross-platform compatibility – Play across any PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android device
- Use contollers or the keyboard – keyboard support, full 4-player controller support
- No menus – Thief Town automatically connects players on the same network
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Brett Davis
Publisher: Glass Knuckle Games
Release Name: Thief.Town.v1.1.5-FAS & Thief.Town.v1.1.5.MacOSX-SPLATTER & Thief.Town.v1.1.5.LINUX-SPLATTER
Size Win: 81.9 MB
Size Mac: 49.63 MB
Size Linux: 49.74 MB
Links: HOMEPAGE | STEAM | NFO(Win) | NFO(Mac) | NFO(Linux) | Torrent Search