Roundabout is a ’70s B-Movie game where you drive a constantly revolving limousine! Pick up passengers, find secret collectibles, take on dangerous missions, and fall in love in an open world puzzle adventure. Roundabout is the debut title from No Goblin, a studio founded by designers of games like Destroy All Humans!, The Gunstringer, and Rock Band!
The Roundabout Deluxe Edition includes a crazy amount of behind the scenes content and exclusive features. Georgio Cam, the first person prank version of Roundabout! A screenplay and art book compendium! A selection of prototype and early builds! Unreleased trailers! Even the Roundabout soundtrack!
- Georgio Cam - Play the exclusive April Fool’s build that lets you experience Roundabout from a first person perspective. No Goblin is not responsible for the inevitable nausea.
- Screenplay/Art Book compendium - The full 87 page FMV screenplay, annotated with concept art, notes, and other great behind the scenes commentary on the development of Roundabout.
- Early Builds - As well as our public demo builds from PAX and our announce trailer, you can also play the prototypes and pitch builds that led to the Roundabout you know and love today.
- Unreleased Trailers - We made a lot of videos. Some were for internal use, some were so terrible that we decided to cut them. All of them are included. Yes, even the terrible ones.
- Soundtrack - The full Roundabout soundtrack is also included.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie
Developer: No Goblin