Shadowrun: Hong Kong – Extended Edition is the definitive version of Shadowrun: Hong Kong, the third standalone game in Harebrained Schemes’ critically-acclaimed Shadowrun cRPG series. This Extended Edition adds the all-new, 6+ hr Shadows of Hong Kong Bonus Campaign to the game as a free upgrade – delivering on a funding goal achieved by fans in Harebrained Schemes’ wildly successful Shadowrun: Hong Kong Kickstarter. The Extended Edition also adds audio commentary to the game, and a long list of improvements since the game’s initial launch – including new visual effects, updated dialogue, and new editor features (for User-Generated Content). Experience the most impressive Shadowrun RPG yet, hailed as one of the best RPGs and strategy games of 2015!
HONG KONG. A stable and prosperous port of call in a sea of chaos, warfare, and political turmoil. The Hong Kong Free Enterprise Zone is a land of contradictions – it is one of the most successful centers of business in the Sixth World, and home to one of the world’s most dangerous sprawl sites. A land of bright lights, gleaming towers, and restless spirits where life is cheap and everything is for sale.
- 6+ hour bonus campaign - Shadows of Hong Kong.
- 100+ minutes of developer commentary audio!
- Revamped Matrix art and gameplay!
- Illustrated transition animatics that play at key moments in the story.
- Enhanced sound, and dynamic combat music that ebbs and flows.
- Rebuilt Inventory UI and easier management of items in-mission.
- All-new Cyberware skill-tree and new Cyberweapons that can be installed to your character’s arms.
- The ability to enter turn-based combat mode as soon as an enemy is in view.
- Powerful new Foci objects for spellcasters.
Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG, Strategy
Developer: Harebrained Schemes
Publisher: Harebrained Holdings