Description: With classic ARPG-inspired combat, this hack n’ slash roguelike RPG puts you in the shoes of a powerful hero on the rise. Make your own creative decisions in epic battle encounters, ponder moral choices, acquire fantastical items, and even customize your own town.
The world you are thrown in is held together by the Earth Stone, an ancient powerful mechanism. Of course that Evil wants to corrupt this artifact in order to bring destruction to the world. Take your chosen hero into the adventure, learn from your mistakes, make your actions known thought the land and vanquish Evil.
- Full randomized world map: determine the optimum path to maximize your success chances
- Four types of random encounters: hack ‘n’ slash fights, artifact defense, boss fights and RPG based choice missions.
- Two character classes to choose from: the Guardian and the Shaman, each with their own stats gain and skills
- 15 unique enemies (including 3 bosses): each with their own strengths and weaknesses to learn and exploit
- 7 distinct locations based on thematic biomes and dungeons
- 6 buildings to construct in your own town which persistent from one game to another
- Random environmental hazards like cold, darkness, exploding mines and even killer fog!
- Random treasure chests or power-ups with immediate benefits for your hero
- Tons of items to purchase: swords, axes, shields, staffs, off-hand focuses, rune stones, potions, explosives, etc.
- Statistics system that tracks your progress in the current game as well as for all the games played from day one
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards
Genre: Action, Indie, RPG
Developer: Games Hut
Publisher: Black Shell Media