Discovery of a new Goldilocks planet has led to the creation of a new type of army: One that is made of metal and steel. One that can’t feel pain or fear. One that is said to be our only hope against a possible alien invasion. Sadly, even with all the technological advancements available to future governments, they are not fully in control of the machines… The bot-mageddon is coming and it will be up to one our brightest scientists to help us against the inevitable.
- Mechanical Tales: Two story-focused campaigns (Though more like 1.5) that tell the tale of one robot invasion as well as the strange interferences our hero and his mentor suffer from during their journey.
- Machine Perfect Controls: Fluid action and movement controls for intense robot battles and tight air jumps. This is one bot-mageddon that’s full of shooting, platforming and of course, mild puzzle-solving challenges.
- Cunning Enemies: Uniquely designed enemies that can come from the sky, ground or even underground in the most robo-tacular fashion, forcing you to choose your weapon (And tactics) wisely.
- Fallen World: Various environments from outdoor valleys to underground military bases have come to life thanks to the power of UDK. The levers are fully optimized and hold many challenges and secrets.
- Crazy Voices: Full voice acting for all characters… excluding our main hero of course. After all, he is (allegedly) supposed to be a silent protagonist.
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: BluBee Games
Publisher: Effat Effati
Next Post :James Camerons Avatar The Game-RELOADED