Description: National Zombie Park is a survival-roguelike game with procedurally generated world filled with zombies. Any second can become your last in this dangerous area. You always have to think twice before making another shot – bullets are extremely hard to find and the bang noises can attract even more zombies.
How long do you think you can survive in National Zombie Park?
- Realism in details: possibility of dying after a single bite, realistic weapon reload, flashlight requires battery charge, weapon weight affects characters moving speed, etc.
- Endless procedurally generated open world
- Dynamic day and night cycles, weather changes
- Different types of zombies with unique features
- Constant difficulty level increase
- A lot of different weapons
- Variety of special equipment like night-vision device, flashlights, etc.
- 2 player co-op
- The game is powered by the Unreal Engine 4
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Paper Games
Publisher: Paper Games