Description: This application makes it easy to catalog your banknote collection, but its wealth of features come at the price of a hefty file size. CurrencyManage’s clean interface displays collections in a tree listing with clearly marked buttons to add or modify notes and collections. You can choose from numerous Canadian, Israeli, Mexican, and American notes, or add your own. Enter catalog numbers, condition, serial number, and signatures for items currently in your collection or check Add to Want List for those you wish to acquire. You can import pictures of your notes directly from any TWAIN-compatible device or add most any image file type. There’s even an option to add links to relevant files or Web sites. You’ll find a number of ways to manage your notes and collection, including the handy Clone feature that instantly duplicates a record. This comprehensive collection management program is suitable for anyone, but be warned it requires more than 30 MB of space.
- Pictures of each type to help identify notes. Individual picture for some series, including all Confederate Note and Military Payment Currency notes.
- Powerful Export abilities. Export data to Microsoft Access, Excel, or to an HTML page.
- Attach up to 4 images to each note record.
- Amazing View feature allows you to view your collection in many different ways.
- Each record contains over 40 information fields. Keep track of Note defects, Purchase and Selling info, etc. collections
- Store Internet and Contact Information for Customers, Dealers and Grading Services. Easy One-Click viewing of all Notes bought or sold from a particular Dealer/Customer.
- Types & Varieties Manager allows you to add data for Countries or Varieties not present in the program database.