Purebasic v5.00-DOAJan 16
Description: PureBasic is a native 32 bit and 64 bit programming language based on established BASIC rules. The key features of PureBasic are portability (Windows, Linux, MacOS X and AmigaOS are currently supported), the production of very fast and highly optimized executables and, of course, the very simple BASIC syntax. PureBasic has been created for the beginner and expert alike. We have put a lot of effort into its realization to produce a fast, reliable system friendly language.
- 486, Pentium, Core2, Core i7, Athlon, Phenom support
- Built-in arrays, linked lists, maps, complex structures, pointers and variable definitions
- Supported types: Byte (8 bit), Word (16 bit), Long (32 bit), Float (32 bit), Quad (64 bit), Double (64 bit) and also user defined types (structures)
- Built-in string types (characters) and transparent unicode support
- Constants, binary and hexadecimal numbers supported
- Expression reducer and optimizer (grouping constants and explicit numbers together)
- Standard arithmetic support in respect of sign priority and parenthesis: +, -, /, *, and, or, lsl, asl, lsr, asr
- Very fast compilation
- Procedure support for structured programming with local, global, protected variables
- Built-in thread programming facilities with threaded variables and threadsafe mode
- All Standard BASIC keywords: If-Else-EndIf, Repeat-Until, etc.
- External library support to manipulate objects like pictures, windows, controls, DirectX, etc.
- External libraries are very optimized up to the assembler level for maximum speed and compactness
- The Win32 API functions is supported as if they were BASIC keywords
- Inline assembler
- Precompiled structures with constants files for extra fast compilation
- Configurable CLI compiler
- System friendly, easy to install and use