RealVNC VNC Enterprise v6.0.1.r23971 Incl Keymaker-COREJan 6
Description: VNC is remote access and control software for an unrivalled mix of Windows, Mac, UNIX and Linux computers. With a simple peer-to-peer architecture, no agents or centralized servers are required.
- Enable connections to be established between computers running an unrivalled mix of Windows, Mac OS X, UNIX, and Linux operating systems.
- Prevent unauthorized access with a password specific to VNC. Note passwords are always encrypted, even if encryption is turned off or not supported.
- 128-bit AES encryption
- System authentication
- Patented algorithms for encoding screen data enable the user experience to be as seamless as your network connection will allow.
- Enable connected users to print files directly to printers connected to their own computers.
- Enable connected users to transfer files in either direction, and also share with other users connected at the same time.
- Enable connected users to chat to other users connected at the same time, or with a host computer user.
- Remotely deploy, license, and configure VNC on potentially thousands of computers. More information.