Cold war tensions have reached an all time high and even though preparations for war are made, both sides still need to eat and get drunk. Enter Vladimir Gagarin, a young citizen of the USSR and captain of the vessel Vostok 42. Although his ship is old it is trustworthy. A first generation private civilian interplanetary freighter, or just space truck as they are called by general public. Vlad needs to make just one more delivery to the American owned Charon hypermarket near Pluto for his latest 6 month contract to be complete and then he can go home… However, like most things it’s never that simple.
- Built using NeoAxis, a modern C# powered game engine.
- 4k resolution support, designed to run at 60FPS.
- 7 vast levels, some which require back tracking to complete objectives and filled with secrets.
- 5 weapons, one which offers latest in mobile technology for 1993 a PDA with hacking capabilities.
- Fully interactive space truck with 19 unique machines such as a fusion reactor, teleporter, and a FTL drive.
Zero grinding to complete story, intended to be experienced in about 3 hours.
- 2.5D directional sprite system, with nearest neighbor scaling to compliment pixel art enemies, weapons, and items in the game world.
- Includes resource and map editor so custom scenarios and mods can be created.
- Soundtrack includes 69 electronic tracks in 10 different categories to compliment the story and action.
Genre: Violent, Gore, Action, Adventure, Indie
Developer: Maxwolf , Fox
Publisher: WE LOVE WOLVES
Next Post :Mystic Defense-HI2U