Remember when casual games were good? Hey, wait, don’t click “NO” yet! We mean it.
If you miss games like Peggle, Plants vs. Zombies and Bookworm Adventures, from a time before “free 2 play” and microtransactions, when quality, fun and accessibility came before “monetization” – this might just be the game for you!
How does it play? It’s a bit hard to describe, so check the video. But imagine a “reverse Plants vs. Zombies” where you are attacking instead of defending. And instead of zombies you have Vikings who can level up, acquire new skills and gear!
Star Vikings has a completely unique gameplay, is packed full of content, and will turn even your non-gamer grandma into a hardcore min-maxing machine by the time the credits roll.
Looking for a small game that is fun, easy to get into and that respects your intelligence? Please vote “YES” for Star Vikings !
- Unique Puzzle/RPG gameplay based on teamwork and chain reactions;
- 6-8 hour Story mode packed with colorful characters and dialog;
- Equip and level up your crew of up to 5 Vikings;
- Choose between six classes with unique skills;
- Procedurally-generated puzzles for endless replayability;
- “Endgame” system with Leaderboards – compete with your friends!
- Secret levels and “funny” jokes!
- Available this Summer for Windows/OSX/Linux
Genre: RPG, Puzzle
Next Post :Zapped S01E01 WEB h264-TASTETV