Two years after the Helghast assault on Vekta, the ISA is bringing the fight to the enemy’s home world of Helghan. Taking the role of Sev, the battle-hardened veteran of the special forces unit known as the Legion, players will embark upon a mission to the planet Helghan to capture the Helghast leader, Emperor Visari, and bring the enemy’s war machine to a halt. For Sev and his squad, the invasion of Helghan is just the beginning. Tasked with securing Pyrrhus, the Capital City, the team quickly discovers that the Helghast are a formidable enemy on their home planet. Not only have they adjusted to the planet’s hostile conditions, they have also harnessed a source of power from the environment that can be used against the ISA. Sev and his team soon discover the fight is greater than simply addressing the enemy forces; the Legion must also learn how to handle the effects of the fierce enemy planet.
* Experience realistic, highly atmospheric environments that respond dynamically to the violent conditions on the planet Helghan.
* Witness the devastating effects of Helghan’s climate as it forces you and your enemies to adapt to new tactics.
* Control an arsenal of new and unique weapons and vehicles, in addition to trusty Killzone classics like the M82-G and the StA-52 LA.
* Face off against fearsome enemies who have learned to wield the hostility of Helghan itself against their opponents.
* Between Killzone 2′s unique visual style, the power of PS3, the use of EDGE tools, and the proprietary technology developed by Guerrilla, the game promises to impress players with its benchmark visuals, smooth character animation, detailed, effect-laden environments, and realtime cutscenes.
* Experience a beautifully lit world brought to life by deferred rendering technology. Multiple shadows casting light sources bring out the highly detailed environments and character animations.
* With true next-gen audio the player is further immersed in the world, supporting 7.1 surround and location-specific audio with wave tracing. Players will not only notice the difference between indoor and outdoor but also experience sound and music that are dynamic and contextual.
* Studio grade special effects will provide unprecedented visual fidelity. With full screen anti-aliasing, motion blur, internal lens reflections, and depth-based color grading, players will experience a picture that is sharp, smooth, and full of detail.
Release name: Killzone.2.READ.NFO.PS3-DNL
Size : 12860 MB
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Developer: Guerrilla Games / SCEE
Release Date: 08-09-2010
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Links: IGN – Gamespot
Torrent (Search) : NTi | TPB | iSO
NZB (Search) : Binsearch – NZBIndex