Virginia is a single-player first-person thriller set in a small town with a secret. Experience a missing person investigation through the eyes of graduate FBI agent Anne Tarver.
Together with your partner, seasoned investigator Maria Halperin, you’ll take a trip to idyllic Burgess County and the secluded town of Kingdom, Virginia, where a young boy has vanished and nobody seems to know why.
Before long Anne will find herself negotiating competing interests, uncovering hidden agendas and testing the patience of a community unaccustomed to uninvited scrutiny.
As your investigation takes a turn for the sinister, and the list of suspects grows ever larger and stranger, you will make decisions which irrevocably shape the course of Anne’s and agent Halperin’s lives.
- Cinematic editing that immerses players in a story told in the style of film and TV
- A dreamlike journey punctuated by intense drama and populated by a memorable cast of curious characters
- A stirring soundtrack composed by composer Lyndon Holland and recorded live by the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra at the renowned Smecky Studio (Lost Highway, Mulholland Drive)
- An original detective noir story in the tradition of Twin Peaks, Fargo and True Detective
- A striking, painterly art style, steeped in the magic of small town America and the vibrant Virginia countryside.
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie
Developer: Variable State
Publisher: 505 Games
Next Post :Yes Chef S01E14 Rupert Rowley 720p WEB h264-HEAT