Xylio Future dj Pro v1.4.5 Incl Keymaker-CORENov 30
Description: Future.dj pro can easily be used by all manner of DJs, from bedroom DJs who enjoy creating their own mashups and mixes in the comfort of their home, to mobile DJs and club/live DJs that perform in clubs and other live performance conditions. Thanks to an impressive number of advanced and flexible features, there is nothing limiting your creative flow, other than your own creativity.
- Perfectly in-sync tracks/beats – You will find the automatic BPM detection very precise allowing you to instantly sync and change between the 4 decks. The smart-sync function guarantees that no matter what deck is playing (A, B, C or D), when you press the Sync button the other decks will be in perfect sync with it.
- Beat-match and Key-match your mixes – For musically perfect mixes you can lock (master tempo) or change the key to your desired one to achieve not only beat-matched but also key-matched performances. The app even detects the key of a song/video to considerably simplify harmonic mixing.
- Visually align beats – The waveform graphic display gives you real time audio signal monitoring, information about the audio signal and the beat rhythm. It can be configured to display more or less of the song, using the zoom in and zoom out buttons. Each deck has 3 waveforms: a full waveform, a horizontal zoomable waveform and a vertical waveform. The vertical waveforms are all located above the mixer, next to one another so that you can visually align the beats of all 4 tracks.
- Find your tracks with ease – The playlist has evolved into a practical instrument of quickly finding and loading the tracks you want. You can filter your tracks by format, be it audio, video or karaoke by using the Audio, Video and Karaoke buttons. Color markers make it even easier to spot your favorite songs, because you can assign different colors to any track you desire.
- Create, send, save and recall loops – You can set up seamless loops instantly, by setting In and Out points. The In and Out points can be manually or automatically set. You can save and recall loops just as you would save and recall cue-points. You can also send a loop to one of the 8 sampler slots. The loops will also be in-sync with the other 4 decks allowing for a seamless experience.
- Scratch. Reverse. Brake.